And my mom thinks I waste all my time on the computer!
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
WHEN UR FRIENDS TELL U THAT U SUCCESSFULLY HELPED CHEER THEM UP
yall are a bunch of weird people how can anybody fucking relate to a FUCKING FRUIT SPLASHING
Pubes aren’t gross. Armpit hair isn’t gross. Leg hair isn’t gross. Fat isn’t gross. Bones that stick out aren’t gross.
Body policing is gross.
I was trimming grass next to the side of the house and I found the tiniest snake I have ever seen.
WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A SNAKE DONT THEY LIKE KILL U?
tiny snake don’t kill
tiny snake friend
A submerged statue of the Hindu Lord Shiva amid the flood waters of the river Ganges, June 17, 2013
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad